Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday August 9, 2009 thought for the day



HE IS ALWAYS NEAR
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Misconceptions about faith often open the door to doubts because they can create false expectations or misunderstandings about God-
2-Love is a fruit, the first fruit of the Spirit-
3-The same voice that stilled the storm on the sea of Galilee can still the storm in your life-
4-There are times when life's conductor stops the drums and only the flute is allowed to play-
5-God became a man in order to convince man to trust God-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't insult the alligator until you've crossed the river-
I'VE LEARNED-We have the power to change another's life by the words we speak-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is God concerned with every detail of our lives?
2-Are all of our abilities spiritual abilities?
3-Do we "surrender" or "submit" ourselves to God?
4-How do we live our lives for God as a "living sacrifice"?
5-How do we give our lives completely to God?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 50:7-15
7 God says, "My people, listen to me; Israel, I will testify against you. I am God, your God.
8 I do not scold you for your sacrifices. You always bring me your burnt offerings.
9 But I do not need bulls from your stalls or goats from your pens,
10 because every animal of he forest is already mine. The cattle on a thousand hills are mine.
11 I know every bird on the mountains, and every living thing in the fields is mine.
12 If I were hungry, I would not tell you, because the earth and everything in it are mine.
13 I don't eat the meat of bulls or drink the blood of goats.
14 Give an offering to show thanks to God. Give God Most High what you have promised.
15 Call to me in times of trouble. I will save you, and you will honor me."
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER


No comments: