Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday August 16, 2009 thought for the day



LOVE IS WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE REALITY IS BETTER THAN A DREAM!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Blessed are those who know what they are on earth to do and do it-
2-It is hard to see God through the feelings of pain-
3-When you can't find God, trust him anyway-
4-Christians can endure their journey because they know their destination-
5-God never said the journey would be easy, but he did say the arrival would be worth it-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't play stupid with me for I always win-
I'VE LEARNED-The lack of your love for God does not diminish God's love for you-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why were the dead sea scrolls and other manuscripts hidden for thousands of years?
2-Why was the Bible compiled the way it was over hundreds of years instead of being given as were the 10 commandments?
3-Does obedience always bring understanding?
4-How do we reconcile Paul's statement "I have learned that in whatsoever state I am therewith to be content" with prosperity preachers saying God always wants you to have health, wealth and happiness?
5-If God spoke to you, would you know it was him?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 51:1-9
1 God, be merciful to me because you are loving. Because you are always ready to be merciful, wipe out all my wrongs.
2 Wash away all my guilt and make me clean again.
3 I know about my wrongs, and I can't forget my sin.
4 You are the only one I have sinned against; I have done what you say is wrong. You are right when you speak and fair when you judge.
5 I was brought into this world in sin. In sin my mother gave birth to me.
6 You want me to be completely truthful, so teach me wisdom.
7 Take away my sin, and I will be clean. Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8 Make me hear sounds of joy and gladness; let the bones you crushed be happy again.
9 Turn your face from my sins and wipe out all my guilt.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: