Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday August 29, 2009 thought for the day



FUNNY
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The sheep was lost innocently, the coin was lost irresponsibly but the prodigal left intentionally-
2-Jesus loved the other hanging thief enough to let him mock him-
3-Man needs to hate his sin instead of loving it and to love God instead of hating him-
4-Pride is what goes before a fall and shame is what keeps you from getting up-
5-Every aspect of the crucifixion was intended not only to hurt Jesus but also to shame him-
STRANGE THOUGHT-A short fortune teller escaped from prison to become a small medium at large-
I'VE LEARNED-Our guilty conscience becomes a curtain that separates us from God-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When you tell the truth must you tell the whole truth?
2-Does God only love a "cheerful" giver?
3-Is it ever too late to be what you might have been?
4-Do you only fear what you don't understand?
5-What is the difference in believe, faith and trust?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 61
1 God, hear my cry; listen to my prayer.
2 I call to you from the ends of the earth when I am afraid. Carry me away to a high mountain.
3 You have been my protection, like a strong tower against my enemies.
4 Let me live in your Holy Tent forever. Let me find safety in the shelter of your wings.
5 God, you have heard my promises. You have given me what belongs to those who fear you.
6 Give the king a long life; let him live many years.
7 Let him rule in the presence of God forever. Protect him with your love and truth.
8 Then I will praise your name forever, and every day I will keep my promises.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: