Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday August 30, 2009 thought for the day


MAY I HELP YOU SIR?
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-Jesus bore our sins so we could wear his righteousness-
2-There is one God and one mediator between God and man-Jesus-
3-Because Jesus understands we can come to him-
4-Don't let your conscience be your guide, let the cross be your guide-
5-Though the work of Jesus is finished for the sinner, it is not yet finished in the sinner-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Some people make you feel at home, while others make you wish you were-
I'VE LEARNED-The cross of Christianity was an instrument of execution-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If it is a good thing to "live in the light" why do so many choose to live in the darkness-
2-How can we "live in the light as he is in the light"?
3-What does it mean that "unless you become as little children you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven"?
4-What is reality?
5-Is what you do for others more important than what you do for yourself?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 62
1 I find rest in God; only he can save me.
2 He is my rock and my salvation. He is my defender; I will not be defeated.
3 How long will you attack someone? Will all of you kill that person? Who is like a leaning wall, like a fence ready to fall?
4 They are planning to make that person fall. They enjoy telling lies. With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse.
5 I find rest in God; only he gives me hope.
6 He is my rock and my salvation. He is my defender; I will not be defeated.
7 My honor and salvation come from God. He is my mighty rock and my protection.
8 People, trust God all the time. Tell him all your problems, because God is our protection.
9 The least of people are only a breath, and even the greatest are just a lie.
10 Do not trust in force. Stealing is of no use. Even if you gain more riches, don't put your trust in them.
11 God has said this, and I have heard it over and over: God is strong.
12 The Lord is loving. You reward people for what they have done.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: