Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday July 12, 2015 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God's truth will never change us unless we listen to it-
2-Denying the truth never changes it-
3-Sin is never removed by denying its existence-
4-People tend to admire four qualities in others-human wisdom, power, kindness and riches-
5-The times comes when God must dispense justice-
 
Strange thought-If all your troubles are behind you, you probably are a school bus driver-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Those who seek power die with nothing-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The words racecar and kayak are  palindromes; they're the same whether they are read left to right or right to left-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Has satan always existed or was he at one time created?
2-What would happen if we all gave thanks for what we have instead of worrying about what we don't have-?
3-Is all of humanity God's children even those who don't believe in him?
4-What is "living water"?
5-Can you live on the last six months blessings from God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
Answer    Paul    Acts 26:8
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Luke 6:37-38
37 “Don’t judge others, and you will not be judged. Don’t accuse others of being guilty, and you will not be accused of being guilty. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and you will receive. You will be given much. Pressed down, shaken together, and running over, it will spill into your lap. The way you give to others is the way God will give to you.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying man Father of All Comfort, I look to You for consolation and peace most especially during times of turmoil. Incredibly Your supernatural peace does not depend on the physical circumstances seen by my eyes or heard by my ears. You raise me up out of the gloom of despair as I place my hope not in the visible circumstances, but rather in You who renews my strength. You enable me to soar on wings like eagles far above the troubling circumstances that weigh me down. Keep my eyes, my ears and my heart lifted up to the heavens where Your divine presence combats the assaulting storms of life. I lift up all my brothers and sisters who are storm weary, asking You to renew their strength as You help them to endure the trials of life this day. Your comfort is inexhaustible and Your compassion overflows. Thank You, Father.  Amen.

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!

No comments: