Monday, September 05, 2016

Monday September 5, 2016 thought for the day-from jasper




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression-
2-If you keep on saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a  prophet-
3-The problem with doing something right the first time is that no one appreciates how difficult it was to do- 
4-Becoming number 1 is easier than staying number 1-
5-A diamond is a chunk of coal that made good under pressure-   
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you humiliate yourself, be consoled with the thought that you probably made someone's day.  Think of your humiliation as an act of charity- 
 
I'VE LEARNED-I can choose to let regreets define me, confine me, refine me, outshine me or I can choose to move on and leave them behind me-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A B-25 bomber airplane crashed into the seventy ninth floor of the Empire State Building on July 28, 1945-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-How long can you go without sinning?
2-Is there a right and wrong answer to every problem?
3-What is unconditional love?
4-Is the word Easter a Biblical term and if not where did the word it come from?
5-Why do Christians participate in the non christian traditions of Christmas-Easter-Halloween, etc?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Acts 13:35 "But in another place God says: "You will not let your Holy One rot" is a new testament passage from what old Testament book?
Answer for today   Psalm 16:10
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Psalm 31:19
19 How great is your goodness
    That you have stored up for those who fear you,
That you have given to those who trust you.
    You do this for all to see.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Thank you Father for your ability to turn my trail into a trail to you.  As I walk toward you, may I be open to all that you want to reveal to me about yourself-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG,
 ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: