Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday September 14, 2016 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything-
2-Love is caring enough not to hold on tightly-
3-If I chose to eat too much today I chose to weigh too much tomorrow-
4-It depends who you are following that determines where you are going-
5-Friend is someone who listens with their heart-
 
STRAINGE THOUGHT-Why is lemonade made from artificial flavors and furniture polish make from real lemons?
 
I'VE LEARNED-We try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about-
 
DID YOU KNOW-During the American Revolution, many brides used to wear the color red instead of white as a symbol of rebellion-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is "glorious freedom"?
2-Can we become desensitized to sin by our culture?
3-What does it take to get us to desire to walk as close to Jesus as possible?
4-What is meant by "living for God"?
5-How do you rejoice in the Lord?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 3:15 "“They are always ready to kill people" is a new testament verse from a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today     Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    John 6:40
"Those who see the Son and believe in him have eternal life, and I will raise them on the last day. This is what my Father wants.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY-

Father, you know this life is often very demanding and you know I get tired and then too easily disheartened.  Help me keep my eyes on Jesus, my hope for today and eternity-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: