Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Tuesday September 6, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Silent gratitude is of no use to anyone-
2-Always think the best of people for even if you error you will be mistaken on the side of love-
3-Let your hopes, not your hurts, set your goals-
4-Forgiveness does not change the past but does enlarge the future-
5-If you want to thoroughly know something teach it to others-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Avoid marrying anyone who deliberately flushes the toilet when you are taking a shower-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Time never travels faster than one day at a time-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Each anchor chain link of the Titanic was about 175 pounds-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why is Sunday the day of worship?
2-Is Sunday more holy than the other 6 days?
3-Why don't we call Easter Sunday-resurrection Sunday?
4-Is fasting always the giving up of food?
5-Do others know us as Christians or church goers?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"‘After these things I will return.
    The kingdom of David is like a fallen tent.
But I will rebuild its ruins,
    And I will set it up."  Acts 15:16
This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for the day     Amos
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 107:8-9
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his love
    And for the miracles he does for people.
He satisfies the thirsty
    And fills up the hungry.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Thank you Father for your faithfulness, your goodness, your kindness and your unfailing love.  I am grateful you are mindful of me guiding me along this journey of life-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: