Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday September 29, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Hostility or conflict usually grows out of deep hurt-
2-There is no change without confrontation-
3-Bitterness grows out of self pity-
4-We talk about those things that meet our needs-
5-Taste makes waist-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When you look through plain glass you see people but if you cover it with silver you stop seeing others and see only yourself-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Become richer instantly, desire less-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Pirates thought having an earring would improve their eyesight-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we ever have more of anything than what we are supposed to have?
2-What is the most important thing we can do for God?
3-Does God love me enough to let me choose to go to hell?
4-Why do Christians shoot their wounded?
5-What is true discipleship?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 11:3  “Lord,” he said, “they have killed your prophets, and they have destroyed your altars. I am the only prophet left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
answer for today   1 Kings
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Mark 12:29-30
Jesus answered, “The most important command is this: ‘Listen, people of Israel! The Lord our God is the only Lord. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 

  Father, help me to love you with my entire being, as you deserve.
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: