Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday September 27, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-It is around a dinner table that friends perceive best the warmth of being together-
2-Only God can count the apples in one seed-
3-Don't be afraid to hope-
4- A-person never comes in last when they put God first-
5-Faith is the souls intake, love is the souls outlet-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure-
 
I'VE LEARNED-There is someone who would miss you if you were gone-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In the marriage ceremony of the ancient Inca Indians of Peru, the couple was considered officially wed when they took off their sandals and handed them to each other-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are we educated beyond the level of our obedience?
2-How do you know when you have given something completely over to God?
3-Do we really believe God is in control of everything?
4-Does God desire our praise or service?
5-Does the traditional family structure need to survive for Christianity to survive?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 10:20 “I was found by those who were not asking me for help. I made myself known to people who were not looking for me.” 
 This verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today   Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Romans 14:1, 12-13
 1-Accept into your group someone who is weak in faith, and do not argue about opinions. 12- So each of us will have to answer to God.13- For that reason we should stop judging each other. We must make up our minds not to do anything that will make another Christian sin.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, guide my decisions that I may not be a stumbling block to others, that I am not conforming to this world, and that I am honoring you with my life-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: