Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday February 17, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Joy is not necessarily in the circumstances but in the verdict-
2-Heavy givers are light complainers-
3-A good thing is not necessarily a God thing-
4-Good times become good memories, bad times become good lessons-
5-Keep looking up for there is only mud under your shoes-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-It is scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Forgiveness is the greatest expression of love-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The densest substance on earth is the metal osmium-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we ever be free of all prejudices?
2-Is showing favoritism sin?
3-Why is faith without works dead?
4-Is mere belief in God enough to be a Christian?
5-What is spiritual discipline and how do you develop it?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who built a temple for Baal in Samaria?
Yesterday's answer-Solomon     1 Kings 6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 14:18-21
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans; I will come back to you. 19 In a little while the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you will live, too. 20 On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and that you are in me and I am in you. 21 Those who know my commands and obey them are the ones who love me, and my Father will love those who love me. I will love them and will show myself to them.”
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, the devil communicates with us daily by tempting us to do that which displeases you. It seems there are days when he talks non-stop. But You make a way of escape as we come to You in prayer, as we search and apply the Scriptures, and as we practice self-control. We can endure temptation by keeping our hearts pure and our eyes fixed upon the future rewards that come from obeying You and walking in Your ways. Amen.

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!


No comments: