Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday February 21, 2013 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant-
2-Your "I can" is more important than your "IQ"-
3-Warmth and comfort given in love always brings a smile-
4-Happiness is not a cessation of unhappiness-
5-Measure your wealth not by the things you have but by the things you have for which you would not take money-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Where can a man buy a cap for his knee?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Some people are so poor that all they have is money-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The shockwave from a nitroglycerine explosion travels at seventeen thousand miles per hour-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-Is it always more blessed to give than to receive?
2-Does "trusting God" mean not planning for your retirement years?
3-Is there anything to be gained from suffering?
4-Do all tragedies have a place in God's plan?
5-Is Romans 8:28 true all the time, no matter what happens?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was taken to the highest point of the Jerusalem temple?
Yesterday's answer-Darius   Ezra 6:1-12
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     John 15:5-9
“I am the vine, and you are the branches. If any remain in me and I remain in them, they produce much fruit. But without me they can do nothing. If any do not remain in me, they are like a branch that is thrown away and then dies. People pick up dead branches, throw them into the fire, and burn them. If you remain in me and follow my teachings, you can ask anything you want, and it will be given to you. You should produce much fruit and show that you are my followers, which brings glory to my Father. I loved you as the Father loved me. Now remain in my love.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Praying man Father, a devoted spouse is one of the greatest gifts we receive on this side of heaven. It’s not an inanimate treasure that sits dormant on a shelf for onlookers to admire, but rather it’s a living treasure that requires a good deal of our time and energy to keep it a treasure. A lifelong commitment will produce in us the fruit of the spirit as we love unconditionally, practice patience, show kindness, joyfully serve, and remain faithful to each other all the days of our life. Help us to do our part. Amen.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!


No comments: