Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sunday October 6, 2013 thought for the day




 
This is my idea of a sundae.  How many people will it take to eat this???
 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Time is a great healer but a terrible beautician-
2-Joy can't be purchased, it can't be owned, it can only be chosen and then given freely to others-
3-In the eyes of eternity, money is only worthless paper-
4-Make your legacy the love that is within you and the love you give to others and your life will be rich in joy-
5-It is not what you reap but what you sow that tells what kind of life you have lived-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you are cross eyed and have dislexia, can you read all right?
 
I'VE LEARNED-When your well is dry you know the worth of water-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The candlefish is so oily that it was once burned for fuel-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-While dying on a cross, did Jesus scream out with pain?
2-Was Jesus fearful of the cross ordeal, and the resulting weekend?
3-In biblical terminology, what did the word "cup" mean?
4-Was Jesus the recipient of God's wrath?
5-If Jesus and God are one, was God crucifying himself?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-To whom did Jesus say, "feed my lambs"?
Today's answer-Peter   John 21:15-19
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     Acts 20:32-38
32 “Now I am putting you in the care of God and the message about his grace. It is able to give you strength, and it will give you the blessings God has for all his holy people. 33 When I was with you, I never wanted anyone’s money or fine clothes. 34 You know I always worked to take care of my own needs and the needs of those who were with me. 35 I showed you in all things that you should work as I did and help the weak. I taught you to remember the words Jesus said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ 36 When Paul had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed. 37-38 And they all cried because Paul had said they would never see him again. They put their arms around him and kissed him. Then they went with him to the ship.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Praying man  There are millions of fatherless children who don’t know their birth fathers and feel unloved, unimportant and unwanted. We pray for responsible parenting and Biblical morality to be restored in our land. How desperately we need a revival where people will be saved, delivered, and reconciled to You, and seek to reconcile themselves to those they have cast aside. We pray for those who are still in the waiting period for a miracle.  May they find their sense of belonging and acceptance through You, our loving Father, and as joint heirs with Christ who gave His all that we might be adopted into Your eternal family. Amen.
 
 
 
 
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!


No comments: