Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday November 19, 2015 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christ means "the anointed one", so Jesus Christ means "Jesus the anointed one"-
2-Be the kind of person you are looking for in a mate-
3-God's blessings does not come from our own efforts but by his goodness-
4-Whatever you pursue, you worship-
5-God never seeks something or someone he cannot find-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Twelve ounce pound cake-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Most people agree we learn more about God from difficult times than from happy times-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is God absent from a church that is dying?
2-How did Mary, Martha and Lazarus become such good friends with Jesus?
3-Why was the resurrection of Lazarus only recorded in the book of John?
4-Was Lazarus' parents no longer alive when he died?
5-Does Jesus weep when I am in pain or suffering?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-This new testament passage is from what old testament book-"They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots"     Matthew 27:35
Answer for today    Psalm 22:18
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Luke 15:8-10
“Suppose a woman has ten silver coins, but loses one. She will light a lamp, sweep the house, and look carefully for the coin until she finds it. And when she finds it, she will call her friends and neighbors and say, ‘Be happy with me because I have found the coin that I lost.’ 10 In the same way, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God when one sinner changes his heart and life.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 Praying man Heavenly Father, with great anticipation, I look forward to the crowning day when I will be among Your faithful followers!  I am so eager to join brothers and sisters of every nation where we will at last speak one language, the language of heaven. With one voice we  will exalt the Lamb of God who sits upon the throne proclaiming, Amen!  Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-



No comments: