Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday November 18, 20156 thought for the day






 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-What you are is what you look at, who you are is what you do-
2-The way you are facing has a lot to do with your destination-
3-It is wrong to be obnoxiously right-
4-It is not a great faith we need but a faith in a great God-
5-Our efficiency without God's sufficiently is only deficiency-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Of course I talk to myself for sometimes I need expert advice-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Feelings are not facts-
 
DID YOU KNOW
In Washington, D.C., no building can be built taller than the Washington Monument-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the basis for patience?
2-Why after winning a spiritual victory do we tend to leave the battlefield?
3-Do things change because we pray or when we pray?
4-Is it possible to be a christian with a negative attitude?
5-Is there ever a cause for us to worry?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
2 Corinthians 10:17   “If people want to brag, they should brag only about the Lord."  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today   Jeremiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY 
Jeremiah 33:3  ‘Judah, pray to me, and I will answer you. I will tell you important secrets you have never heard before.’  
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for the many times you have answered my prayers-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: