Monday, November 07, 2016

Monday November 7, 2016 thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The earth was made for us to enjoy but was not made for our convenience-
2-True repentance brings healing-
3-The arrogance of the young is a direct result of not having enough consequences-
4-If you want your children to keep their feet on the ground put some responsibilities on their shoulders-
5-That which you cannot give away you do not possess, it possess you-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I'm going to retire and live off my savings.  I'm not sure what I will do the second day-
 
I'VE LEARNED
It is your friends who make your world-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Pilgrims ate popcorn at the first thanksgiving dinner-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What do you do when your suffering goes on and on and God is silent to you?
2-What do you do when your prayers are unanswered?
3-Is death God's way of collecting believers?
4-Do Christians face hopeless situations?
5-How do you demonstrate real love?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Corinthians15:45 “The first man, Adam, became a living person".  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?      
  Answer for today  Genesis 2:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY 
John 1:22-23 
22 Then they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to tell those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”
23 John told them in the words of the prophet Isaiah:
“I am the voice of one
    Calling out in the desert:
‘Make the road straight for the Lord.’”
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me to live so that one day I will hear you say "Well done, good and faithful servant"-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: