Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday November 23, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Failure is taking the wrong attitude toward a setback-
2-Have a dream bigger than your fear of failure-
3-Failure is the path of least persistence-
4-Feed your faith and before you know it your doubts will starve to death-
5-Where there is love in the heart there is joy in the home-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Stay away from negative people.  They have a problem for every solution-
 
I'VE LEARNED
What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The foundations of many great European cathedrals are as deep as forty to fifty feet-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If God knows our need already, why is fervent prayer required?
2-Is it a sin to ask God for confirmation of something you think he wants you to do-
3-What does it mean to be "dead in Christ"?
4-Can satan do anything without human help?
5-How would we live if we believed every word of the Bible?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Galatians 3:10   10 But those who depend on following the law to make them right are under a curse, because the Scriptures say, “Anyone will be cursed who does not always obey what is written in the Book of the Law." This new testament verse is from what old testament book?
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   
Matthew 18:21-22    Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, when my fellow believer sins against me, how many times must I forgive him? Should I forgive him as many as seven times?” 22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, you must forgive him more than seven times. You must forgive him even if he wrongs you seventy times seven.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you that I can go to you and you enable me to forgive.  Thank you that you never run out of forgiveness for me-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: