Friday, November 04, 2016

Friday November 4, 2016 thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Good advice will usually work best when preceded by a good scare-
2-The best way to get even is to forgive-
3-Faith is believing in advance what will make sense only in review-
4-Love is a basket with 5 loaves and 2 fish.  It is never enough until you start to give it away-
5-A sin of action is a result of a sin condition-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I tried to exercise, but I was allergic to it.  My skin flushed, and my heart raced. I got sweaty and short of breath.  Very dangerous-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for-
 
DID YOU KNOW
In 1911, Bobby Beach broke nearly all the bones in his body after surviving a barrel ride over Niagara Falls.  Sometime later in New Zealand, he slipped on a banana peal and died from the fall-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you pass a christian heritage on to your children?
2-Is consistency the same as perfection?
3-Why are we so unforgiving of the weakness's of others?
4-What is the most vital thing we can pass on to our children?
5-How much does emotion count in christian experience?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Corinthians 10:26  26 You may eat it, “because the earth belongs to the Lord, and everything in it.”  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?    Answer for the day     Psalms
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Romans 8:31-32  31 So what should we say about this? If God is for us, no one can defeat us. 32 He did not spare his own Son but gave him for us all. So with Jesus, God will surely give us all things.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Forgive me for ever doubting your love for me.  May my faith in your goodness and love never waver or diminish because of trail and adversity-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-
 
 

No comments: