Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday November 22, 2016 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You didn't chose Jesus, he has chosen you and you simply responded-
2-When you no longer burn with love, others will die of the cold-
3-Prayer is the key to heaven but faith unlocks the door-
4-What occupies your mind controls you-
5-To have faith you must look to the future and not to the past-
STRANGE THOUGHT
Opps!  Did I roll my eyes out loud?
I'VE LEARNED
Every storm runs out of rain-
DID YOU KNOW
Buckingham Palace has more than six hundred rooms-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are we  guilty of being saved, sanctified and satisfied?
2-Does being sanctified make us holy in action, attitude or relationship?
3-What is the difference in a sin and a mistake?
4-Why are some prayers answered only with great struggle?
5-Do answered prayers come from struggle or surrender?
BIBLE TRIVIA  
Galatians 3:8    “All nations will be blessed through you".  This new testament verse is from what old testament book?
Answer for the day   Genesis
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Matthew 6:14-15   Yes, if you forgive others for their sins, your Father in heaven will also forgive you for your sins. 15 But if you don’t forgive others, your Father in heaven will not forgive your sins
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for forgiving me of my sins and failures.  Now, help me to forgive those who have wounded me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-


No comments: