Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday November 20, 2016 thught for the day







THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-Opportunities are seldom labeled as such-
2-It is better to die for the right than to live for the wrong-
3-It is not a sacrifice for a good man to do right-
4-God is always looking for those who will keep the light on-
5-God loves you anyway-
STRANGE THOUGHT
On your birthday send a birthday card to your mom-
I'VE LEARNED
Some people are so poor all they have is money-
DID YOU KNOW
At one point, the Circus Maximus in Rome could hold up to 250,000 people-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does Satan have both power and authority?
2-Should the christian have a larger capacity to love?
3-Does piety equate to poverty?
4-What is the difference in discerning and judging?
5-Is righteousness the absence of sin?
BIBLE TRIVIA
Galatians 3:6   The Scriptures say the same thing about Abraham: “Abraham believed God, and God accepted Abraham’s faith, and that faith made him right with God.
This new testament verse comes from what old testament  book?  Answer for today     Genesis
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY 
John 15:7-8   If you remain in me and follow my teachings, you can ask anything you want, and it will be given to you. You should produce much fruit and show that you are my followers, which brings glory to my Father.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, as I abide in you, may you bear fruit in my life that you can use to draw people to you-
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE  TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-


No comments: