Sunday, November 06, 2016

Sunday November 6, 2016 thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Storms make trees take deeper roots-
2-Success is often defined in the faithfulness not in the achieving-
3-Prayer is a reminder of our dependency on God-
4-Happiness is a deliberate choice not an automatic response-
5-Trust God, believe in yourself and you can do anything or be anybody-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I'd like to be the ideal parent but I am too busy raising my kids-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Forgive those who have wronged you and ask forgiveness from those you have wronged-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Native Americans never actually ate turkey, killing such a timid bird was thought to indicate laziness-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is prayerlessness neglect or sin?
2-Is there such a thing as a carnal christian?
3-What does it mean to be Spirit filled?
4-Does sin in a Christians life break fellowship or joy?
5-Can an unbeliever know who Jesus is by studying him?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Corinthians 15:32   “Let us eat and drink, because tomorrow we will die".  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 103:2-4
My whole being, praise the Lord
    And do not forget all his kindnesses.
He forgives all my sins
    And heals all my diseases.
He saves my life from the grave
    And loads me with love and mercy.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, help me not forget your benefits--your constant presence, your wisdom, your power, your mercy, your forgiveness and your grace.  You bless me with your loving kindness-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: