Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday November 16, 2016 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A church should not be a crutch for your own spirituality-
2-Becoming wise is a process, it takes time-
3-The man who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it-
4-Nothing will improve your hearing more than others praise-
5-I never learn anything talking, only when listening-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
My goal for 2016 was to accomplish the goals I set in 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I promised to in 2012 and planned to do in 2011-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Forgiveness is the greatest expression of love-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Construction on the Leaning Tower of Pisa began on august 9, 1173.  There are 296 steps to the top-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does conduct determine character or character determine conduct?
2-How does becoming a christian affect our reputation?
3-How do we live the spirit filled life when relationships are broken?
4-What is the "witness of the Spirit"?
5-How much of what we do does not have eternal significance?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
 2 Corinthians 9:7  "Each of you should give as you have decided in your heart to give. You should not be sad when you give, and you should not give because you feel forced to give. God loves the person who gives happily".   This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Proverbs
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Matthew 18:19-20   I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about something and pray for it, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20 This is true because if two or three people come together in my name, I am there with them.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 
 
Father, thank you for the assurance that you hear my prayers-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: