Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday November 13, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-To covet is to succeed in amassing possessions-
2-You can't share what you don't have-
3-Faith is trusting God even when he doesn't tell you why-
4-Often, things that lead to happiness involve some pain-
5-If we could understand that fun does not bring us happiness we would live differently-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the friends to post my bail when I finally snap-
 
I'VE LEARNED
You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one-
 
DID YOU KNOW
One hundred sixty six cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why do we live like God doesn't mean what he says?
2-Do we underestimate the power of satan?
3-Is there any earthly attainment that is ultimately worth anything?
4-Do saints come from success or adversity?
5-What does it mean when Christians say they are "free"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
2 Corinthians 6:17  “Leave those people, and be separate, says the Lord, touch nothing that is unclean, and I will accept you” .  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?   Answer for today    Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  
Isaiah 32:16-17 
16 Justice will be found even in the desert,
    And fairness will be found in the fertile fields.
17 That fairness will bring peace,
    And it will bring calm and safety forever.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for the gift of your Spirit
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: