Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Tuesday November 8, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you don't want to cry, don't ever love-
2-I have lived many years, I have had many troubles, most of which never happened-
3-Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty-
4-If you love just to get love you become sick-
5-Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I'm writing a book about reverse psychology, don't buy it-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Who you are does make a difference-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is a Christian an ambassador or a servant-
2-How do you keep from having spiritual arrogance-
3-How do we keep from making religion our god?
4-Why do we use the Greek name of Jesus and the British name of Lord?
5-What does it mean to be a child of God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Corinthians 15:45  “Death, where is your victory?  Death, where is your pain"?  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today       Hosea
 
SCRIIPTURE FOR THE DAY   
1 Corinthians 1:30   Because of God you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God. In Christ we are put right with God, and have been made holy, and have been set free from sin.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, show me I could live more keenly of your spirit and be more willing to take a step of faith-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: