Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday November 10, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You overcome the fear of failure by trying-
2-Conformity does not always lead to popularity-
3-If your life is on the rocks, be a lighthouse-
4-Love will find a way, indifference will find an excuse-
5-God has called Christians to be witnesses, not lawyers-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators.  We haven't met yet-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Spend time with those you love.  Someday you will say either "I wish I had " or "I'm glad I did"-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The United States and the Netherlands both have anthems that do not mention their countries' names-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does "Jesus is all I need" mean?
2-Do we often substitute christian service for Jesus himself?
3-Do Gods promises have time limits?
4-Why do we hesitate to be the answers to our own prayers?
5-How do Christians become "living sacrifices"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
2 Corinthians 6:2   God says, “At the right time I heard your prayers.  On the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you that the “right time” is now, and the “day of salvation” is now.
This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?     Answer for today    Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Isaiah 54:17  "no weapon that is used against you will defeat you.
    You will show that those who speak against you are wrong.
These are the good things my servants receive.
    Their victory comes from me,” says the Lord.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for the powerful and effective weapons I can use against satan himself.  I am blessed and grateful that you are on my side when the battle rages-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: