Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday November 26, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Repentance doesn't save you but you can't be saved without it-
2-Look through not at-
3-What we worry about becomes our master-
4-When God displays his power it flow through weakness-
5-When we model the death of Jesus, others see his life-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The biggest lie I tell to myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it"
 
I'VE LEARNED
There are always flowers for those who want to see them-
 
DID YOU KNOW
In Calcutta, 79 percent of the population lives in one room houses-
 
5 THINGS I WANTS TO KNOW
1-What is the test of a conviction?
2-Can you knowingly sin and not lose your salvation?
3-Why do we so often want to be someone else's conscience?
4-Where is the world's greatest mission field?
5-Does a world filled with suffering and calamities question whether God exists?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who, according to tradition, wrote the book of Exodus?
Answer for today    Moses
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
1 Peter 4:14   When people insult you because you follow Christ, you are blessed, because the glorious Spirit, the Spirit of God, is with you.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, by the power of your Spirit, enable me to forgive those who persecute me for my faith in you-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: