Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Wednesday November 9, 2016 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The only way to heal a pain that will not heal itself is to forgive the person that caused it-
2-Faith is not an argument-
3-Hindsight is what a mistake looks like from the rear-
4-Faith is believing in advance what will only make sense in review-
5-Success is more who you are than what you have or what you do-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
It is hard to get a toehold if you are acting like a heal-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Never judge what you don't understand-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Francis Scott Key was a young lawyer who wrote the poem The Star Spangled Banner which later became the words to our national anthem-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why would God stand back and allow Satan to hurt God's children?
2-Is it God's will for Christians to be"healthy, wealthy and wise"?
3-How do we hold on to God with satan on our back?
4-How do we know God is in control when our circumstances never improve?
5-Should christian hesitate to ask God questions?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
2 Corinthians 4:13   It is written in the Scriptures, “I believed, so I spoke.” Our faith is like this, too. We believe, and so we speak. -This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?      Answer for today   Psalms
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY 
Philippians 3:8   Not only those things, but I think that all things are worth nothing compared with the greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. Because of him, I have lost all those things, and now I know they are worthless trash. This allows me to have Christ-
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me to look at my life and see what you see-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: