Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday June 20, 2008 thought for the day



"IRONIC!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-It takes more faith to go through something victoriously than it be delivered from it-
2-Friends are angels who lift us up to our feet again when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly-
3-Although God could instantly transform us, He has chosen to develop us slowly-
4-A clear conscience is a continual Christmas-
5-Faith is trusting in advance what will make since only in hindsight-

Strange thought-on day you have nothing to do and the next day you don't have time to get it all done-

I've learned-the important thing is not what others think of me but what I think of myself-

5 things I want to know-
1-What is "the world"?
2-How do you abide in Christ?
3-What is the difference in passion and obsession?
4-How do you keep filled with the Holy Spirit?
5-How do you stay close to God?

Scripture for today-“So let’s not get tired of what doing good what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up” (Galatians 6:9).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: