Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday June 11, 2008 thought for the day







"MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE!!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Time isn't limitless-
2-Fear is not a good excuse to do nothing-
3-You cannot buy time, it is a gift from God-
4-Jealousy leads to no limits-
5-When excellence becomes tradition, greatness has no limits-

Strange thought-with money you can buy a clock but not time-

I've learned-fourteen days may be too long to spend on an ocean cruise-

5 things I want to know
1-When on the cross why didn't Jesus say "I forgive you!?
2-Can we practice the presence of God?
3-Does the church judge those who don't live up to it's standards?
4-Is the church sometimes guilty of being a Christian country club?
5-Does humility only come from brokenness?

Scripture for today-“Let this same attitude and purpose and humble mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus. Let Him be your example in humility” (Philippians 2:5 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: