Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday June 2, 2008 thought for the day


"I JUST LOVE TAKING A NAP!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up-
2-Worry doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of it's strength-
3-You can't have a better tomorrow if you are always thinking about yesterday-
4-Holding on to anger is like picking up a hot coal to throw at someone else,
you are the one who gets burned-
5-When opportunity doesn't knock, build a door-

Strange thought-most of the people who sit around and wait for the harvest haven't planted
anything-

I've learned-learning to forgive takes practice-

5 things I want to know-
1-Is doubt always a faith issue?
2-What is the difference in faith and presumption?
3-Have we confused following the American dream with the way of the cross?
4-Have we confused the praise of men with God's approval?
5-Is strict morality a sign of God's approval?

Scripture for today-“But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it” (2 Timothy 4:17 NIV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: