Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wednesday June 4, 2008 thought for the day



Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Don't miss the silver lining because you are looking for the gold-
2-impossible means I'm possible-
3-Until you have spread your wings you have no idea how far you can fly-
4-Only through focus can you succeed no matter how capable you are-
5-You are who you are when no one else is looking-

Strange thought-one sure way to keep living to 100 is to keep breathing-

I've learned-play it safe, move the ladder-

5 things I want to know
1-Is holiness a lifestyle issue or a heart issue?
2-Will a negative person recognize god's blessings?
3-Why do some Christians talk like complainers instead of victors?
4-When God speaks to us how can we be sure it is him?
5-Are disease and sickness sent to us as teachers?

Scripture for today-Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: