Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday June 12, 2008 thought for the day


"2 FOR THE PRICE OF ONE"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Don't think you are on the right road just because it is a well beaten path-
2-Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned-
3-Getting in hot water helps keep you clean-
4-What you dislike in another take care to correct in yourself-
5-A mocking bird has no voice of it's own-

Strange thought-you can buy a bed but not sleep-

I've learned-if I want the circumstances of my life to change for the better, I must change for the
Better-

5 things I want to know-
1-Why did God choose the time in history that he did to send Jesus to be born?
2-What are heavenly treasures and how do we store them up?
3-Is worry a lack or faith or a character default-
4-Can you "pray harder"?
5-Can we forgive without the offender repenting?

Scripture for today-“I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” Mark 9:24 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: