Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday June 6, 2008 thought for the day



IS THIS WHAT IT IS COMING TO??
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Peace-seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank-
2-You are not a failure until you start blaming everyone else around you-
3-If you never try you will never know-
4-Don't let hard times turn you into a hard person-
5-No one has ever drowned in sweat-

Strange thought-people who live in glass houses should answer the doorbell-

I've learned-my children expect as much from me as I expect from them-

5 things I want to know-
1-Does Christian love need perfecting?
2-Where is Christian love needed the most?
3-Is all healing of God?
4-Do Christians have a harder time "dancing" or "marching"?
5-Why do Christians pursue the things of the world that don't make the people of the world
happy?

Scripture for today-So don’t get tired of doing what is good. Don’t get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time. Galatians 6:9 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: