Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tuesday June 3, 2008 thought for the day


"BUBBA'S NEW SWING SET!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Dancing with your feet is one thing, dancing with your heart is another-
2-A person is not old until regrets take the place of dreams-
3-Put your troubles in a pocket with a hole in it-
4-Reality lacks perfection, fantasy lacks truth-
5-What is worth having is worth waiting for-

Strange thought-no one is a failure who has friends-

I've learned-you never ask a tire salesman if you need new tires-

5 things I want to know
1-What are the fruits of faithfulness?
2-Can you have faith in Jesus and not have "works"?
3-Is sin an act or the inherent nature of mankind?
4-Can we sin and not know it?
5-Is the Christian life a moral code?

Scripture for today-I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:6-7 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: