Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday June 29, 2008 thought for the day



"HI BABY!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-If you know how to worry you already know how to meditate-
2-Problems grow in the dark-
3-You wont be able to say no to Satan unless you have said yes to Jesus-
4-Money doesn't buy you happiness but we still try to use it as a down payment-
5-The habit of giving enhances the desire to give-

Strange thought-without the resistance of air, planes could not fly-

I've learned-my worst decisions were made when I was angry-

5 things I want to know
1-How could Noah in his day build something so large as the ark?
2-What is the image of God man is created in?
3-Did God feel he had made a mistake by destroying the earth with a flood?
4-Why do humans have a history of turning good into evil?
5-Why does the church seem to grow best under persecution?

Scripture for today-“Whatever is true, whatever is honest, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is kind, if there is any virtue, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on these things” (Philippians 4:8).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: