Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday June 1, 2008 thought for the day


"I'M SOOOO TIRED!!!"
1-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Stand up for what you believe even if it means standing alone-
2-Kites fly highest against the wind, not with it-
3-When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum-
4-Don't be intimidated by the impossibility, be motivated by the possibility-
5-If you do not enjoy what you are doing, you will never be good at it-

Strange thought-money can't buy character for it is what you are when you are alone in the dark-


I've learned-it is better to be decisive, even if it means I'll sometimes be wrong-

Scripture for today-God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: