Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thursday June 5, 2008 thought for the day


Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Don't dream a life, live a dream-
2-Believing you know it all guarantees you learn nothing-
3-You have to leave the shore to find new oceans-
4-Every betrayal begins with trust-
5-We all die but not all of us live-

Strange thought-patience is often bitter but it's fruit is sweet-

I've learned-being a good parent is the best occupation you can ever have-

5 things I want to know
1-Is joy always a result of overcoming difficulties?
2-What is "Christian freedom"?
3-Has the backslider lost his salvation-if so, at what point did it happen?
4-What is the next best thing to God?
5-Is sin ever totally gone from the life of a Christian?

Scripture for today-Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: