Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday June 30, 2008 thought for the day



"I LOVE YOU SMILEY BABY!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-People will judge you by your actions not your intentions-
2-To avoid criticism-do nothing, say nothing, be nothing-
3-Don't ask others to do what you are not willing to do yourself-
4-Having problems is not a problem-
5-Advice is like snow-the softer it falls the longer it dwells on and the deeper it sinks into the mind-

Strange thought-no one will ever get in front of you as long as they are kicking you in your pants-

I've learned-bigger is not always better, and that going faster is not necessarily progress-

5 things I want to know
1-When did Jesus know his destiny was the cross?
2-Why isn't the Bible in chronological order?
3-Did Jesus do away with all the old testament laws, regulations, requirements?
4-What is false Christianity?
5-Did God think the descendents of Noah would be more willing to serve him than the first
created people were?

Scripture for today-"I am the vine, you are the branches. The one who abides in Me, while I abide in him, produces much fruit..." (John 15:5).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: