Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday June 10, 2008 thought for the day


"HOT DOG CREATIVE ART"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Critic- a legless man who teaches running-
2-The secret of getting ahead is getting started-
3-The greatest curse is pride-
4-All that can't can do is nothing-
5-Keep your face to the sunshine and you can't see a shadow-

Strange thought-with money you can buy a house but not a home-

I've learned-what sounds like music to my teenager sounds like a train wreck to me-

5 things I want to know
1-Does unity bring God's anointing or does God's anointing bring unity?
2-Do angels have a will-are they free to chose?
3-What does it mean to "live a life of repentance"?
4-Is restitution always a part of repentance?
5-Can we be "saved" without repenting?

Scripture for today-Ephesians 6:10 NIV Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: