Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday June 15, 2008 thought for the day


"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"
Do you remember when you held your child's hand?-do you remember when
your child wanted you to hold their hand?
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down-
2-Freedom is never granted, it is won--justice is never given, it is exacted-
3-Love is the most used and misused word in the English language-
4-Love puts one in the others place-
5-To love is to give and to give is to love-

Strange thought-a man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, and his mother the longest-

I've learned-the older I get the smarter my father seems to get-

5 things I want to know
1-Can we assume-if I will, God will?
2-Does suffering bring us closer to God than any other thing?
3-Is God more concerned with our character, conduct or conflicts?
4-If God always gave us what we prayed for, would we be happier?
5-If God know my heart, mind, desires, why do I need to pray?

Scripture for today-"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving" Psalm 95:2

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: