Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday July 29, 2008 thought for the day


A MOTTO WE SHOULD ALL LIVE BY
Here are my thoughts for today
1-You cannot make money by spending money-
2-The secret to a successful life is paying attention-
3-Fatigue makes cowards of us all-
4-Life is found not in the getting but in the giving-
5-Generosity is the key to true riches and financial wealth-

Strange thought-I'm so poor I can hardly pay attention-

I've learned-you can never have too many smart people in your life-

5 things I want to know
1-How did Moses talk to the Israelites when there were millions of them?
2-Why is there a book of Deuteronomy when much of it seems to be a retelling of earlier books
3-Does God only show love to those who are obedient?
4-Can God use sinners to accomplish his will?
5-Why was Joseph's and Mary's passing never recorded in scripture?

Scripture for today-We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 1 John 3:14 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: