Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday July 18, 2008 thought for the day


"WAITING PATIENTLY"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-No one ever says "it's only a game" when their team is winning-
2-Your relationship drives your obedience, not vice versa-
3-The most devastating effect of human sin is in its ability by Satan to blind people of its
Destructiveness-
4-The Holy Spirit's primary function in the life of the believer is in creating a life of holiness-
5-We struggle to get more of the Holy Spirit in our lives when we really should be letting the
Holy Spirit get more of us-

Strange thought-raising teenagers is like nailing jello to the wall-

I've learned-the are still some things I haven't made up my mind about yet

5 things I want to know
1-Why did Rebekah favor Jacob over Esau?
2-Why did old testament men say "God of my fathers" instead of "my God"?
3-Why is the Bible so full of the sins of its main characters?
4-Jesus started his ministry at 30-Joseph became pharaoh's governor at 30-is there a
Significant correlation?
5-Why did God create man with a bent toward doing evil?

Scripture for today-Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise – the fruit of lips that confess his name. Hebrews 13:15 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: