Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday July 2, 2008 thought for the day


"THE WILLING SAVIOR!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-You don't get harmony if everyone sings the same note-
2-Hunch-creativity trying to tell you something-
3-You can't help getting older but you don't have to get old-
4-Middle age-when father time starts catching up with mother nature-
5-The frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it-

Strange thought-ability never catches up with the demand for it-

I've learned-you can always get more money but you can never get more time-

5 things I want to know
1-Did Mary and Joseph have family living during Jesus life?
2-To whom does the term "Immaculate conception" refer to?
3-When was Joseph and Mary married?
4-Was Mary considered a virgin after Jesus was born?
5-Why were the gospels written so long after the events happened?

Scripture for today-"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you" (Psalm 32:8).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: