Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday July 31, 2008 thought for the day



I'M GOING TO BE SENDING A SERIES OF "FUNNY" PICTURES-HOPE YOU LIKE THEM AND IT MAKES YOU SMILE!!!!--YOU MAKE YOUR OWN TITLES--
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Jesus bore the judgement we deserve to bring us the forgiveness we don't deserve-
2-Love doesn't make the world go around, but it sure makes the ride worthwhile-
3-A chip on the shoulder means there is wood higher up-
4-A fool is his own informer-
5-A fool says what he knows, a wise man knows what he says-

A strange thought-a kind gentle thought to indicate stupidity-
His phone is permanently off the hook!

I've learned-you form a committee to "study the matter" when you really don't want to do anything-

5 things I want to know-
1-Does God harden peoples hearts today as he did in the old testament?
2-In the 12 tribes of Israel why is there no tribe of Joseph?
3-What is the Book of the Law found in Joshua 24:25
4-Is the old testament God of anger and judgement the same as the new testament God of
Mercy and grace?
5-Did God in the old testament speak in an audible voice?

Scripture for today-"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust" (Psalm 4:8).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: