Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday July 21, 2008 thought for the day


"A BEAUTIFUL SCENE"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The babbling brook would lose it's song if you removed the rocks-
2-In order to see the rainbow you must first endure the rain-
3-Hatred is not an option for people who want to serve God and have his blessing on their lives-
4-No Christian is any stronger than their knowledge of the word of God-
5-The God of the bible is a covenant God and he never breaks his covenants-

Strange thought-it is easy to play any instrument-all you have to do is touch the right key at
The right time and the instrument will play itself-

I've learned-I am happy when I am kind to others and unhappy when I am not-

5 things I want to know
1-Why didn't Jesus appoint someone to be a recorder of his life and activities?
2-How do you have a "personal relationship" with God?
3-Do Christians know what they are saying when they say "I want to be more like Jesus"-what
About his sufferings, persecution, etc?
4-Do we live like we prefer "grace" or "mercy"?
5-Is true total forgiveness devoid of self interest?

Scripture for today-Take on an entirely new way of life – a God-fashioned life, a life renewed from the inside and working itself into your conduct as God accurately reproduces his character in you. Ephesians 4:22-24 (MSG)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: