Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday July 24, 2008 thought for the day



ANOTHER MUST HAVE INVENTION
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Money does not determine your significance-
2-Being wealthy does not mean you are rich-
3-Success is best defined if money is not in the picture-
4-More is never enough-
5-The less you spend the more you have-

Strange thought-I've reached the age where happy hour is a nap-

I've learned-my teacher always called on me the one time I didn't know the answer-

5 things I want to know
1-Is Christianity truly a "blood" religion?
2-Why were burnt offerings pleasing to God?
3-Do the instructions of the book of Leviticus apply to us today?
4-Did Jesus cancel the instructions of the book of Levitcus?
5-Was all of scripture given for all people of all times?

Scripture for today-“This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: