Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday July 16, 2008 thought for the day


"STANDING TALL"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Jesus is the sole solution to the soul solution-
2-Willing obedience is driven by loving relationships-
3-The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow-
4-Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make it wag it's tail-
5-A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you are in deep water-

Strange thought-by the time your face clears up your mind gets fuzzy-

I've learned-comfortable shoes are a must-

5 things I want to know-
1-Can you sin unintentionally or through ignorance?
2-Was the temple ever rebuilt as mentioned by Ezekial?
3-Do the Jews today still make all the offerings and sacrifices as required in the old testament?
4-Does the nation of Israel now occupy all the land promised by God?
5-What is the difference in discernment and judging?

Scripture for today-“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” (John 14:27).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: