Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday July 30, 2008 thought for the day


Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Jesus loves us as we are but is not content to leave us as we are, he wants to change
our hearts-
2-House in not another word for home-
3-Buying a new car is never an investment-
4-How we use our money is a good indicator of what we really believe about Jesus-
5-When you sin you invite a pit bull into your life-

Strange thought-a kind gentle thought to indicate stupidity-
"his antenna doesn't pick up all the channels"

I've learned-to trap mice, peanut butter works better than cheese-

5 things I want to know-
1-What is the book of the law that Moses put in the ark of the covenant?
2-Why did God ask the Israelites to also kill innocent women and children?
3-Why were the Israelites to remove sandals when standing on Holy Ground-
4-How did the "sun stand still"in answer to Joshua's prayer?
5-What is the book of Jasher (Joshua 10:13)

Scripture for today-“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message . . .” John 17:20 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: