Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday July 10, 2008 thought for the day


"FRIENDS"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects-
2-Life is a journey often having heavy baggage but laughter is the porter who helps carry it-
3-God's promises are like stars, the darker the night the brighter they shine-
4-Enjoy the little things in life for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things-
5-Hang in there for in 2 days tomorrow will be yesterday-

Strange thought-if you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague-

I've learned-when I am given the choice of 31 flavors of ice cream I still choose my favorite one-

5 things I want to know
1-Does the abundant life mean abundance of life's things?
2-Is there any indication that Jesus ever did carpenter work?
3-Does my eternity begin at birth or death?
4-Why did Job sit on an ash pile?
5-When the bible says "and the Lord God said to them", how did He speak so that man knew who he was?

Scripture for today-"God will supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: