Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday July 19, 2008 thought for the day



HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER"
Here are my thoughts for today
1-If you want to see things you never saw before, take a child for a walk-
2-Without the resurrection the cross is a meaningless means of torture and death-
3-The fruit of the Christian life is a love for your neighbor which leads to social action-
4-Changed lives lead to a changed society-
5-Slander is a vicious kind of torture-

Strange thought-the older you get the harder it is to lose weight because by then your body and
Your fat are good friends-

I've learned-when I go to a buffet I always eat too much-

5 things I want to know
1-Why did God need a man to deliver his people from Egypt?
2-Was Moses a prototype of Jesus?
3-Why did God harden pharaoh's heart to Moses' requests?
4-Why did pharaoh continually tolerate Moses and Aaron?
5-Was the Red Sea divided apart for miles or only a narrow roadway?

Scripture for today-. “The righteous are glad and rejoice in his presence; they are happy and shout for joy” (Psalm 68:3 TEV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: